Monday, November 24, 2008

long time

Its been a very long time.... Face it I'm a bad blogger. Papa is still quite hilarious. Now that cooler weather is upon us he's been feverishly trying to plant flowers out back...trouble is they keep dying.
He turned 93 last week we had a family party since he didn't want my suggestions of a bowling party skydiving party or trampoline party... So sad.
He's also managed to empty a dirty dishwasher a few times ... That's always fun when I get home to go looking for all the dirty dishes that have been put away as he tells me "I don't think your dishwasher works too well" yeah when it doesn't turn on it doesn't work too well....
We decorated the christmas tree last week...its beginning to look like christmas and papa has agreed not to shave until christmas...we are hoping for him to look like santa! HA!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Amy, I have never met you and I can't remember how I came across your blog, but I just have a question: "Do you rent out your pappa?" Hey is hysterical. Your blog always brings a smile to my face!!!

providentialblessings said...

you must MUST post pictures from your beautiful xmas tree, all the things that make it unique. Thanks for having us over last week. Lets do it again soon!

love ya friend!